World’s Greatest Meal
PARTICIPATING IS AS EASY AS 1,2,3,4
- Plan an event – a meal or dinner to raise money for
- Fill out the “Before” form on the WGM web site
- Have your event, enjoy, have fun, take pictures, raise funds and send them to The Rotary Foundation’s End Polio Now program
- Fill out the “After” form on the WGM web site
The idea is so simple. Your Club can arrange an event any time. By joining together in a world-wide event many have greatly enjoyed international fellowship via Facebook….all monies collected go straight to The Rotary Foundation/End Polio Now account with full credit going to your Club.
TYPE OF EVENTS
‘Greatest Meal’ events have ranged from:
- small (two people having lunch) to large lavish dinners
- a street BBQ to a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day
- special collections at frugal meals in place of a Rotary Club’s regular meals
- meal time raffles and auctions
Events have brought in small amounts of $10 up to $10,000.
Events have been registered by Interact, Rotaract, Rotary and Inner Wheel Clubs, as well as by individual Rotarians and non-Rotarians.
Let’s join together to help eradicate polio.
Bill Gates – “As long as polio threatens even one child anywhere in the world, all children — wherever they live — remain at risk. The stakes are that high.”
CHAIR: Gerard J. Giudice